Thursday, May 5, 2011

tuneage

I have decided that I want to create an epic playlist for my trip abroad.
Anyone have any "must-have" feel good songs, I'd love to hear suggestions
Please, and thank you.

I already know that Dave Matthews, Kid Cudi and Radiohead will be incorporated

:D

Much love

1 comment:

  1. you're probably gonna think I'm a dork for some of these, but oh well! They were some of my favs while I was in Africa!

    Shakira's Waka Waka (EVERYONE knows it there, especially the kids!)
    Change by Carrie Underwood
    I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts
    Any song from the Lion King soundtrack!
    Unstoppable (Olympic Mix) by Rascal Flatts
    Mambo Mambo by Lou Bega (because Mambo is Swahili for what's up)
    Survivor Theme Song (dumb, I know, but somedays, pretty fitting!)
    Wheel of the World by Carrie Underwood
    So Small by Carrie Underwood
    Any songs by the African Children's Choir

    I also have a bunch of local stuff that I burned while I was there, I'll make you a copy before I leave if you want!

    ReplyDelete