Dear Placement,
I hope to hear from you soon. I see that there have been a lot of updates from fellow nominees about June invites, and I hope to find out soon as well! :) I will wait patiently until mid-April... but just know I'd love to talk with you!
Thank you
Crystal
In the meantime.... spring break starts Friday at 4:00 pm. Yes!
Although I will be going on my universities "Civil Rights Pilgrimage" and it will be an educational experience with alllloooot of museum visits, I can not wait to get outta' town and into some nice warm weather :) I am also awaiting the visit to the CNN headquarters and Heifer International. We will be going to a Baptist church service and visiting Memphis, New Orleans, Atlanta, Montgomery, Selma. Swamp tours, local cuisine, good friends, learning- sounds like a great break. Now this week can hurry on up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment